Reduces Wrinkles, Dark Circles under the eyes and soothes the facial skin
What are the benefits of an electric jade and rose quartz roller?
- Relax mood swings and reduce stress.
- Reduce wrinkles and edema.
- Increase vitality and radiate the skin.
- Detoxify and nourish the skin.
- Activate the cells to stimulate the metabolism.
How do I use the electric jade and rose quartz roller?
At first, you should clean your face with water or some soft cleansing lotion.
The Jade and Rose Quartz roller can now be used on the face, neck, or arms. Roll it from top to bottom over the different parts of your body. Try to make large and flowing movements. You can use the smaller roller, especially for the eye area. The larger attachment can be used for all other areas. Roll & Enjoy!
You can also use a care cream or lotion before the application. With the face roller, you can improve the absorption of firming lotion, skin milk, essence, cream, eye gel, eye mask, face mask, or essential oil.
Tips and care information
Before using the roller, you can store it in the refrigerator to strengthen the effect on the pores through the coolness.
Clean the roller with warm salt water or a soft, damp cloth and dry it thoroughly before storing it.
Avoid collisions with hard objects. The best way to avoid scratches while you don't use it is to put it into the box.
What is the difference between the green and pink jade roller?
The reason why Jade isn't that popular in our country is that it has its roots in Asia. There its also known as "sky stone" and was only worn by emperors in ancient China. This stone is said to have a particular healing effect on the kidneys. Jade has a balancing and calming outcome on the skin - ideal for a relaxed spa evening after a stressful day.
The beautiful rose quartz is also known as a love stone. It's said to increase the receptivity for love - and of course, we already fell in love with it! Furthermore, rose quartz soothes stressed skin and makes it smooth again after a long day or night.
How can you use the jade and rose quartz roller?
Massage roller routine
1. First, you can cover your clavicle area, using an up-and-down motion.
2. Next, you can do a sweeping up-and-down roll on your neck.
3. After this comes the jawline. Here, you can switch to a back-and-forth roll that starts at the center of your chin and goes toward your ear, repeating this up to your cheekbone.
4. On your forehead, you repeat the vertical roll, starting from the middle of your face and moving outward toward your temples.
5. Now you can flip the tool over to use the smaller attachment under your eyes - in a horizontal motion toward your temple.
6. To finish the routine, you can use the smaller roller once more down your nose, moving it in a horizontal motion.
Why should you choose our jade and rose quartz roller?
We combine traditional techniques with modern technology. Unlike other manual rollers, our jade and rose quartz face rollers combine vibration technology with genuine material to improve the results of your face, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.